A long while ago, Shruti nominated me for “Very Inspiring Blogger” award. I accepted that award but I haven’t made post about that. And yesterday, abyssbrain nominated me for “The Real Neat Blog” award. I guess I can’t procrastinate the award post any longer.
I decide to write about those awards in one post.
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I want to thank Shruti for nominating me.
Hi dear. You’re a good friend. Thank you for the nomination and I’m sorry that I procrastinating for a long time to write this post. Also, thanks for your support (hug).
You should visit her blog. She writes some poems and my favourite one is “Somehow“.
The rules of “Very Inspiring Blogger” award are listed below.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
I actually have written a post “7 Facts about Me” but here I write 7 more facts about me.
1. I take Myers-Briggs Type Indicator tests several times and my result varies. I’ve ever gotten INTP, INFP, and ISFP. In spite of my lack of artistic skill, I think I’m an ISFP (the artist).
2. I’m type 7 of enneagram of personality: the enthusiast.
3. I like watching ballet and my favourite dance is Odile part in Swan Lake.
4. I like Harry Potter and I think my trait is combination of Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, and Draco Malfoy.
5. I’m bad at remembering name and face. Often, I remember someone’s name but I forget the face or I remember the face but I forget the name.
6. I play minesweeper
7. I’m not so “active” in social media. I have facebook and twiter accounts but I rarely update my twitter. Social media is overwhelming for me and I sometimes wonder how people can join many social medias and update all of them, like, they have facebook, twitter, instagram, path, etc.
The Real Neat Blog Award
Dear abyssbrain, thanks for nominating me.
I was nominated by abyssbrain from Mathemagical Site. You should visit that blog since it’s about math and it contains magic.
The rules of “The Real Neat Blog” award are listed below.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blogs, etc).
Let me answer the questions.
1. What do you normally watch on YouTube?
I watch various videos. I watch Easy Russian, LearnArabicWithMaha, and Easy German when I want to learn language. I watch Lisa Eldridge when I just want to watch make up tutorial (I really just watch. I’m a bit lazy to do make up). I also watch AmazingPhil, danisnotonfire, ItsWayPastMyBedTime, KickThePj, and nigahiga.
2. Doesn’t “expecting the unexpected” make the unexpected expected?
For me, “expecting the unexpected” means you should prepare your “steel mental” if you don’t get what you want.
Yes, the unexpected can be expected so everything is expected (what?!).
3. What is the funniest book that you have read?
Any book from Asterix series.
4. Do you think that the universe is infinite or not?
I guess the universe still have limit.
5. What motivates you to improve yourself?
I motivate myself. Even motivational book or speech means nothing if I don’t even motivate myself.
6. When did you last jog or run?
Two days ago (Friday, March 28th), I ran a little in a mall with my friend. Don’t worry, it was just a “silly running” (is there such thing?).
7. If you could have any animal as a pet, which would you choose?
I want to have sky bison like Appa in Avatar: the Last Airbender.
1. What do you like about blogging?
2. What is one thing that annoys you?
3. If you are a university student, what is your major? Why did you choose to study it? If you are not a university student, what do you like to study?
4. Do you have any favourite TV show? What is it and why do you like it?
5. If you were a fictional character, who would you be? Please explain your answer.
6. Other than social media and blog, what website do you often visit?
7. Do you get strange dream when you sleep? Could you share a story about one of your strange dreams?
The blogs I nominate are:
1. https://ecrafsya.wordpress.com/ (she’s a medical student who likes cosplay; she’s also my friend in real life)
2. https://dathandika.wordpress.com/ (another friend in real life; he used to study medicine but now he studies accounting)
4. http://mathemagicalsite.wordpress.com/ (it’s about math and it’s magical)
5. http://caseyalexanderblog.wordpress.com/ (visit her blog and find amazing stories)
6. http://aggiedala.wordpress.com/ (she likes neurology; ask her something!)
9. http://angloswiss-cat-chronicles.com/ (read the stories written by Tabby, Fluffy, and sometimes Nera in their pawpad)
13. http://audreypair.wordpress.com/ (read the stories of an au pair)
14. http://rebeccacolours.wordpress.com/ (see her lovely painting and drawing)
17. http://faradayscandle.com/ (they love science)
18. http://katzenworld.co.uk/ (a blog about cat)
To those people I nominate,
In this post I write two awards: the very inspiring blogger and real neat blog awards. You can choose one award, two, or none.