After procrastinating for quite a long time, finally I write this post. Sorry, Owlivia.
Yesterday I was nominated by Owlivia from Untainted and Odd. Thanks a lot, friend. Also, dear readers, you should visit her blog. It contains a lot of interesting things.
Anyway, what is Liebster award? It’s an award from blogger to blogger.
If you are nominated, you should do the following things.
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you.
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for you nominees
- Nominate 8 blogs with less than 200 followers, let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post.
- No tag-back
Now I have to answer Owlivia’s questions. I have to admit that some quoestions are difficult to answer.
1. Who is someone, other than your family, who has had a really big impact on your life?
My close friends has had a really big impact on my life and I can’t choose of them. There are 6 people anyway.
2. You have one hypothetical wish, what do you use it for? (No wishing for more wishes)
I wish I had a P.O. box. I really want to exchange letter and postcard but I don’t want to share my home address.
3. Do you have catchphrase? Explain the story behind it. If you don’t have a catchphrase, make one up, and explain the story behind THAT.
Haha… I don’t have catchphrase but you insist me to make one up. Well, my catchphrase would be, “I’m going to the bookstore.” I make that catchphrase because bookstore is the place I visit when I need peace and inspiration.
4. What question do you NOT want to answer?
Actually, no matter how uncomfortable I am with certain questions, I usually answer. If not honestly, then I lie. I still answer anyway.
5. What is your favorite ‘favorite’ question to answer? (Favorite color, favorite food, favorite laundry detergent etc.) And what is the answer to that question?
Favourite book 😀 Question about favourite book is actually difficult to answer since I have many but I like the question. One of my favourite books is Hujan Bulan Juni, a poetry book by Sapardi Djoko Damono, an Indonesian poet.
6. What is something you can admit?
Everytime I see Google doodle, I always save the image.
7. What is something weird about yourself?
My friend call me weird because I’m fine with going out and eating in cafe (or anywhere that’s not home) alone. I really am fine with eating alone.
8. How introverted or extroverted are you?
I’m mostly introverted but I can be good at acting as extroverted person.
9. What fictional land would you most like to be in?
I want to be in Hogwarts. Why? Because it’s magical.
10. Are glasses cool?
It depends on the wearer. I mostly don’t care about what someone is wearing.
I’ve answered the questions. Now, I’m going nominate 8 bloggers:
- Fighting the Fat Kid Within
- Michelle Luu
- How About A Second Opinion?
- the chaotic life of the toad
- Homemade naturally
Here I have list of 10 questions I want to ask (jounalist mode: on).
- Among your blog posts, which one is your favourite?
- At what time of the day do you usually write a blog post?
- What is your favourite word in your native language?
- What do you like to eat in the morning?
- Choose one: tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate. Why do you choose it?
- Do you have a close friend? Is there one thing that you can only do with that friend?
- What is your favourite book and why do you like it?
- What do you really want to learn but you haven’t got the time to do it?
- What do you miss from your childhood?
- Where will you go if you just feel bored at home?
Done! Answer the questions, nominate other bloggers, and look at other blogs that I nominate.